COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATES:
Current cancellation policy - If the booking is cancelled 2 weeks prior your arrival date, a FULL REFUND will be given, If the booking is cancelled within 2 weeks of arrival a NON REFUNDABLE change of date will be offered.
Please note when booking - Up to 3 well behaved, house trained dogs are welcome to stay with you for £15, when asked a quantity only select 1 (even if its 1-3)
We are happy to help if you have any queries via email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Before making a booking be sure to read our bookings and cancellation policy at the bottom of this page. All of our cottages are DOG FRIENDLY (£15 for up to 3 dogs)
Our Bookings policy: We require a deposit of £100 upon booking, this will be taken via our safe Stripe payment system and the remainder of your balance is to be paid 30 days prior your arrival, failure to make payments could result in a cancellation of your stay.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you read and fully understand these booking terms and conditions.
If anything is unclear, please contact us so we can explain in further detail to avoid any misunderstandings.
Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
- A contract between you and Middlehead Cottages will come into existence when a deposit is received and a booking confirmation is issued showing the confirmed holiday dates. The contract binds you & all the members of your party. It is your responsibility to ensure that all members of your party accept the terms of the contract set out in these terms & conditions of booking. Failure to disclose all relevant information or comply with these terms may lead to termination of the contract & loss of the booking.
- A £100 deposit of the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking. Bookings made less than 4 weeks before your arrival date must be paid in full.
- The balance must be paid no later than 4 weeks before the commencement of your holiday. If the balance is not received by the due date, then your holiday will be treated as a cancellation, efforts will be made to refund deposit until 2 weeks prior arrival date.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing/email/telephone, If you cancel your holiday more than 2 weeks before it is due to start, then your deposit will be refunded. If you cancel less than 2 weeks before the holiday, then a non refundable change of date will be offered, no refunds will be given.
- Your booking will not be cancelled by the owner except in exceptional circumstances beyond our control. Notification will be given of the cancellation as soon as possible and we will promptly refund all payments made for your holiday. Our liability for cancellation will be limited to payments made to us.
- Parties or events – the maximum number of persons using the accommodation at any time must not exceed 5 persons in Willows End Cottage / 4 persons in Brock Cottage & Meadow’s Edge Cottage, only those listed on the booking form can occupy the property. We reserve the right to terminate the booking without notice and without refund in case of a breach of this condition.
- Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under eighteen years of age.
- The owner reserves the right to refuse a booking without giving any reason.
- We or our representatives reserve the right to enter the property at any time to undertake essential maintenance or for inspection purposes.
- Tenancies normally commence at 3pm unless otherwise agreed and guests are required to vacate the rental by 10am on the day of departure. This allows the accommodation to be thoroughly cleaned and prepared for incoming guests.
- Vaping or smoking anywhere inside the premises will result in immediate termination of occupancy and forfeiture of all payments. This must be strictly adhered to and any damage or extra cleaning caused by pets or smoking will be at the expense of you.
- -Only 3 pets are allowed at one time at an additional charge of £15.00
- -Please don’t let pets onto the furniture, especially sofas and beds
- -Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets
- Damages and breakages – please treat the facilities & accommodation with due care so that other guests may continue to enjoy them. If you notice something is missing or damaged in your accommodation, please let us know immediately so that we can take the appropriate action. If there has been any damage or breakages during your stay, we would be grateful if you could report them promptly, especially before check-out. The accommodation will be inspected at the end of the holiday & you may be charged for any loss or damage.
- Please do not move any furniture from one room to another.
- Please remove muddy shoes/boots before entering the cottage/inner corridors.
- Please lock the doors and close the windows when you leave the property unoccupied.
- Please make sure you switch off lights and any electrical appliances when you go out for the day.
- Please don’t take any bath towels away from the premises.
- The owner reserves the right to make a charge to cover additional cleaning costs if the guest leaves the property in an unacceptable condition.
- Please note that if any keys issued are not returned at the end of your stay, then the cost of replacement will be charged to you.
- The owner shall not be liable for any temporary defect or malfunction of any equipment, machinery or appliance in the building, grounds or hot tub.
- No compensation will be given for any temporary outage of electricity, gas, water, internet connection or television service.
- The owners are not responsible for the loss of any personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
- All inventory must remain in the property and not be taken to another property.
- Quiet hours are between 10pm - 8am, Please respect these timings out of respect for neighbouring guests.
- -Please avoid using glass or sharp objects near/in the hot tub.
- -Guests must shower before entering the water to rinse off creams and makeup and should shower after using the hot tub to avoid any skin irritations.
- Guests are responsible for the safety and security of their children at all times. Never leave children without adult supervision.
- Please park your vehicles in the designated car park, ensuring cars do not block access to other properties/vehicles.
- Please respect our grounds and pick up after your pet and any of your parties litter.
- We reserve the right to terminate a holiday without compensation where the unreasonable behaviour of the persons named on the booking (or their guests) may impair the enjoyment, comfort or health of others.
- Barbecue – please use the designated barbecue utensils and clean the barbecue after use. Cleaning charges may apply if BBQ is left un usable for next guest.
- Check-out – all rubbish to be placed in bin bags. Pots, pans & utensils to be left clean or in the dishwasher.
- Any problem or complaint which you may have concerning your holiday must be immediately reported directly to us and we will endeavour to put matters right. Any complaints not reported to us at the time and only reported after you have returned from holiday will not be considered by the proprietor.
- We reserve the right to make reasonable amendments or additions to these terms and conditions without notice.
- This property is privately owned and is our home. We expect all guests to enjoy the facilities and treat the property with the same respect that they would with their own house.
T&C by B Dalgliesh 2021